GDPR and data privacy in remote learning – Key tips for educational institutions
March 10 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+0
Free, live webinar for education and technology leaders.
Recorded 3rd February 2021
John-Arthur Berg, Privacy Champion at itslearning explains GDPR and data privacy laws in the education environment.
In this recording, you will hear about:
- What are the implications of GDPR and the challenges for educational institutions
- What you need to consider as a school leader or teacher
- The impact of GDPR on staff, students and parents
- What is a DPA and why do you need them, and
- How to avoid a data breach