Friday, May 10, 2019 | 11:00 to 11:30 AM Central European Time (CET)
Free webinar for education and technology leaders– Fill out the form below to watch the recorded session.
Did you know that:
- Almost 25.000 Office Online documents were created only in itslearning last month?
- Uploading O365 documents to itslearning gives you full control of access permissions?
- You can collaborate on O365 documents directly in itslearning, even without an O365 account?
Frøydis Hamre, Product Owner at itslearning presents the enhanced integration in itslearning with O365. We will explore, from a product perspective, the new possibilities for lecturers to engage higher education students in their courses. Learn more on how your university can improve user experience with Office 365 in itslearning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to save time when create assignments using the documents of O365.
- How to take advantage of OneDrive to use your O365 files in a course.
- The best practices to use O365 documents in itslearning without the need for downloading.
- Using OneDrive in a simple way to store, sync and share various types of files, with other people and devices on the internet.