Thursday, April 23th, 2020 | 11:00 to 11:25 AM Central European Time (CET)
Free webinar for education and technology leaders – fill out the form to register.
Did you know:
- A successful implementation of an LMS needs a second-wave plan after the initial implementation phase.
- A second-wave plan helps teachers to explore new opportunities, get access to new pedagogical concepts and to further develop their digital teaching skills using new technology.
- A complete second-wave plan supports each individual teacher needs while allowing them to understand other perspectives and boost didactic awareness.
Rikke Gottfredsen, Pedagogical IT Consultant at VIA University College, shares her insights on how VIA University College has developed a successful program of webinars and workshops for the second-wave exploration after the initial implementation of itslearning LMS. Join us to learn about the challenges and results from a project that has transformed the digital approach of a leading university college in Denmark.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to handle some common challenges in change management and adoption of new technology.
- The key actions and tactics that VIA University College has taken to develop the digital competency of educators with itslearning LMS.
- How a ‘Rethink’ workshop will support an individual and didactic approach to itslearning LMS.