The FEM transfer software is a tool for uploading XML or CSV files to your Fronter building.
Your local support desk can provide the FEM transfer software. We also have a whitepaper explaining a MIS export via the FEM transfer software.
Please find the installation instructions for the FEM transfer software here:
- Download and run the file.
- The file installs on any Windows PC and enables a daily transfer of selected files to your Fronter installation via a Webservice URL created in the Fronter integration setup tool inside Fronter. (admin/tools/integration setup)
- Paste the webservice URL into the FEM software during setup and test the connection settings from within the software.
- Apply the running frequency (daily including/excluded weekends) and time for the export to run.
- Point to any folder or file to upload folder content.
- The files are hash tagged upon upload ensuring no redundant files are imported more than once.
Please contact your local support desk for support.
Windows 7 users, please note that if you do not have administrator privileges on the OS, you may have to install the software into your own user directory.