The Fronter web site, and the support section therein, provides you the chance to ask questions, get feedback and share experiences and tips with other Fronter users and administrators.
Whilst we hope most questions will find their answers in the Resources for Admin Support, for any user specific issues or special requests, accredited Fronter administrators are welcome to contact the Fronter Service Desk through the support portal – read on for more information about that.
Getting in touch with Fronter support
Who can contact Fronter support
Fronter administrators who have successfully completed the two day Fronter administrators training course, trained by a Fronter certified trainer, are welcome to contact Fronter support. If your building gets a new administrator, please make sure to notify us so they (or you) can receive appropriate training. In case of any uncertainty, please contact your nearest Fronter Service Desk or your Fronter Account Manager.
In order to be able to contact support, the Fronter administrator must be registered in Fronter’s support system. To do so, please see the ‘How to log support issues’ section below and login to the support portal.
What Fronter support can do for you
We are happy to assist you with any of the following
- Questions regarding use and setup of Fronter
- Reporting bugs/issues
- Submitting Requests for Change
- Requesting any additional services from Fronter
Please note the website is there to provide you with answers to the most common questions. Please have a look at our articles before logging an issue, in case the issue is already known and in progress or it may contain useful information that help you in resolving your issue.
What Fronter support cannot help with
Fronter support is not able to assist in the following matters:
- Changing personal information on users/contacts.
- Changing passwords/usernames unless given explicit permission by the appointed administrator.
- Providing support for 3rd party software. This includes for example browser or office software, and HTML and CSS development.
- Hardware or network problems in your location.
- Installing or changing anything on non-Fronter infrastructure or network.
- Change user access unless given explicit permission by the appointed administrator.
How to log support issues
As a Fronter administrator, you can contact Fronter support through the Support tab in the Admin module of your building. Through the Support tab, you will have access directly to our Support system, and you can log new tickets and see the detailed status of all your open and pending issues. You can also close issues where you have found the answer yourself.
Depending on your location and contract with Fronter, you may also be entitled to telephone support. In this case, any urgent issues should be reported through the support telephone, while all non-urgent issues should still be reported through the Support tab in the Admin module of your building.
Please note that the more details and information you provide us with when logging a call, the quicker it is for us to troubleshoot the issue.
Here is how to access the Support Portal:
- Log in as an administrator and click the admin button.
- Click on the name of your school on the left hand side.
- Click on the support tab on the right hand side.
- The support portal is now opened in a new window/tab.
- When you access it for the first time, you need to sign up and create an account. See here for instructions.