- Manage user accounts.
- Manage user roles.
- Manage system-wide settings, including gradebook, calendars, marking periods, alerts, etc.
- Create or import and then deploy assessments, including the use of a variety of item types, assessment tools, and the creation/use of item banks.
- View results of a university-launched assessment within the data dashboard; generate reports.
- Develop/upload curriculum guides, including the use of templates and a variety of resource types.
Manage accounts, roles, system settings, and curriculum.
Finding resources, creating and administering assignments and assessments, providing feedback to students, and grading.
- Set up gradebooks using university established and teacher established settings.
- Access a curriculum guide and use its resources in whole group, small group, and individualised instruction.
- Search the repository for content.
- Flagging frequently used resources.
- Assign content to students.
- Create and score an assignment.
- Provide feedback to students.
- Create an assignment for multiple sections of the same class.
- Create small groups.
- View, give feedback, and score multiple attempts from a student.
- Use custom codes within the gradebook to differentiate between missing and excused work.
- Create an assessment, including the use of a variety of item types, assessment features, and the creation/use of item banks; deploy and score the assessment.
- Tag assignments and assessments to standards.
- Deploy a university-launched assessment and view results.
- View data dashboards for given assessments; generate reports.
- View lessons taught in a previous year and deploy them in the current year.
- Preview what a student sees.
- Change view/access from teacher to learner, administrator, curriculum developer and/or parent.
- Communicate with students.
- Generate reports based on a variety of parameters.
Submitting assignments, taking assessments, communicating with teachers and peers.
View reports on system usage, assessments, student engagement and grades.