Posted: 13 November 2018
Last updated: 13 November 2018
WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data on demo sites to:
- Create a user account for you and demonstrate the value of our offerings.
- Follow up to check how your trial experience is.
We process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, having assessed that our interest is necessary and important, and that your interests, rights and freedoms are not likely to be negatively impacted.
HOW WE COLLECT THE DATA
We collect data by creating a user account for you on our product. Your personal data will either be directly collected from you, passed from your employer, or one of our colleagues that has been in touch with you.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following personal data from demo site users:
- Contact details: Name, email, phone number.
- Institution and/or organizational affiliation.
- User generated content. This is content that could be created during your trial of our product.
- Usage data. We collect simple usage data about your trial experience.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Staff within the itslearning organization that have responsibility for the demo site experience and sales and marketing staff that have access to personal data you submit.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
Your trial or demo account will expire 60 days after you receive it, unless we have explicitly agreed otherwise. All expired trial accounts and personal data related to them will be routinely deleted within a month after expiring. Read more our about marketing and sales deletion policy.
3rd PARTIES INVOLVED
Personal data related to demo accounts are processed using our own software. Read more about how we secure our platform.