itslearning (“we”) is committed to keeping your data safe. Any time we collect or process your data, we’ll do so legally. That means that we will only process data with your explicit permission and/or for necessary marketing and sales communication. This page will explain, in some detail:
- Who collects your data
- What data we collect
- How we collect the data
- Why we collect the data
- How we use the data
- What rights you have regarding your data
When you´re using Qwizit, we will collect and store some information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with this, you should not use the app, and delete your account. We won´t take it personally!
We are a global company, so when you provide us personal data, that data may be used, processed, or stored anywhere in the world, including in countries that have data protection laws that are different to the country in which you reside. However, itslearning has policies and procedures in place that are constructed to safeguard and ensure an equal level of protection is applied across the entire organization and in accordance with this Policy.
WHO COLLECTS THE DATA
All data is collected on behalf of itslearning AS, Solheimsgaten 7D, 5058 Bergen, Norway and its subsidiaries. We can be contacted by email: [email protected] or via phone at +47 55 23 60 70.
Our DPO, John Arthur Berg can be contacted via email at [email protected], or by phone at + 47 55 23 60 70.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We will never collect data about you without clearly stating what information we are requesting and what we will use it for. When you use the Qwizit app to host quizzes for other people, we are collecting the following personal information:
- Your e-mail address
- Content you create if you create and share a quiz with other people
We do not collect any personal data if you only take a Quiz created by other people.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
Through your interaction with us or use of the Qwizit app, we ask you to submit your e-mail address if you intend to host a quiz.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We collect and process your personal data in order for you to be able to host quizzes for other people. When you create a quiz, you create content which may be shared with other users. Before allowing you to create and share content with other users, we require you to provide a valid e-mail address for confirmation and authentication purposes.
HOW WE USE THE DATA
We only collect your e-mail address to be able to send you the authentication code needed to host a quiz.
Your consent must be clear, unambiguous and freely given. When we request information, we have to tell you what we’d like to know and why. Legitimate interests are uses that are necessary to provide a product or service, or those that could be reasonably expected by the person whose information is being collected.
If no activity, interest, intent or need can be identified within a 2 year period, we delete your data. The only time we will retain your personal information for longer than is outlined in this Policy is when it is required by law.
Data processors are third parties with whom we have contracted to provide elements of our communication to users, customers, partners and prospects. They are not allowed to process your personal information unless we instruct them to do so. They will not share your personal information with any other organization. They will secure and retain your data for the period we specify.
Amazon Hosting (AWS)
We use Amazon EU-central region hosting centre to store all data for the Qwizit app.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
When it comes to your personal data, you have rights:
- You have the right to know whether we have your information.
- You have the right to access any information we have about you.
- You have the right to correct or update your information.
- You have the right to tell us not to process your data
- You have the right to withdraw consent to use your information. (This withdrawal does not retroactively affect the lawfulness of any processing, nor does it affect processing that does not rely on consent.)
- You have the right to talk about your personal data with our Data Protection Officer.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint if you think we’ve mishandled your data.
- You have the right to make us delete any information you’ve consented to share.
In some cases, these rights are subject to certain conditions and limitations. If you would like to learn more about these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, you have a number of different ways to do so. You can:
- Delete your account and all associated data directly from Qwizit.
- View, edit and delete your personal data and quizzes from Qwizit.
- Contact our DPO via email at [email protected].
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by clicking this link
Actions done inside Qwizit will be processed immediately. All other requests will be processed within one month.