itslearning is committed to keeping your personal data safe.
Here are a few things you need to know about how itslearning operates our products.
- We do not own, control or process your data independently. All personal data is controlled by the institution you are enrolled in. We do not decide the purpose or lawfulness of how your data is processed.
- We never hand out personal data to you, other users or 3rd parties without written instruction from our customers. Contact your institution if you have questions about your personal data.
- We do not sell or try to make money out of your personal data. We do not build profiles of our users for our own purposes.
- We delete your personal data promptly when instructed by our customers.
- We and our customers are both responsible for keeping your personal data safe. You can read about some of the security measures we take to keep you safe here.
- We never let our vendors process personal data unless it is approved by the customer. You can see a list of our sub-processors here. These sub-processors are legally bound to protect your privacy in the same manner as we are.
- For our EU/EEA customers, we take strict measures to ensure that we are compliant with GDPR. We never process our customers personal data outside EU/EEA. We take proactive measures to ensure our customers are GDPR compliant. For more information, visit our customer GDPR information page.
- In case of a data breach that could affect you, we will always inform our customers about this as soon as we become aware of it.
- You might have a right to be informed in detail about what your personal data is used for and what your legal rights are. You must contact the institution that you are enrolled in or working for to find out more about this.
The relationship between itslearning and our customers is always based on a legal contract. To see an example of how we make legal arrangements for processing your personal data, you can review our template data processing agreement.