Get the latest product updates, news, and events related to EdTech
Lecturers can now take more advantages with bulletins:
- It’s a great way to quickly share updates or content with students.
- Lecturers are now able to post the same bulletin across multiple courses at the same time, saving a lot of work and time.
- Adding to multiple courses is easy, just click on the new option next to the ‘Add bulletin’ button.
- Select courses from a list or search for courses by name. Once added, teachers can see which courses the bulletin appears in.
- Each bulletin is unique to the course it is added to, which means it does not share comments with the other bulletins.
In the course profiles management interface, administrators can give lecturers more choices on how they manage participants in courses synchronized to external systems such as SIS.
By default, professors are not allowed to make any changes to participants in a synchronized course. We have now extended these options to give course them more control over managing their participants.
- No access – The lecturer is not allowed to make changes to the list of participants.
- Only manually added participants – Lecturers can manually add participants to their course but are not allowed to make changes to synchronized participants.
- Manually added and synchronised participants – Lecturers have full access to add and remove participants – manually added or synchronized.
As this is a course profile setting, administrators can choose which level of access each type of user within a course has available.
Prevent Test Mode from being blocked
From this release customers who use Test Mode Browser will need to update to the new version of the app. The new version is 2.0.4.01 (Windows, both student and lab versions) and 2.0.4 for Mac. This does not apply to Chromebook or iPad users.
In the registration tool lecturers can now edit choices on behalf of a student. This means they can make changes on behalf of students who are out of school or unable to log in.
We have improved the speed of 360° reports for larger courses.
3rd Party Tools
We now give clearer information if there are issues when linking to 3rd party tools through the IMS LTI standard.