Vil du være med å skape verdens beste læringsplattform? Vi er alltid interessert i å høre fra aktuelle kandidater. Nedenfor ser du ledige stillinger på våre kontorer i Bergen og Oslo.
En komplett liste over alle ledige stillinger i itslearning verden over finner du her
Senior software developer
Location: Bergen and Oslo
itslearning is currently seeking an experienced, highly creative, and intellectually curious Senior Software Developer with a great passion for coding! We provide a product that impacts the daily lives of millions of people around the globe. To us, user- and customer satisfaction is our primary motivation and passion, and consequently we are looking for candidates who share our enthusiasm for putting the user front and center.
At itslearning we are passionate about education. We are looking for candidates who seek to contribute to a ‘greater purpose’ through education technology in their careers, and want to be part of a great software engineering culture and organization. As a developer, you will join one of our fabulous scrum teams where you get to work with development within every layer of the itslearning SaaS web application – such as developing world-class user experience in the front-end as well as the back-end.
Our scrum teams consist of 5–7 team members including testers. All our scrum teams have either a dedicated scrum master or scrum coach to facilitate scrum work, in addition to a product owner to prioritise the backlog in collaboration with the team. Our teams, who are comprised of team members with different areas of expertise, are self-organised and 100% dedicated to sprint work.
Development involves using modern tools and libraries, including VS 2015, ReSharper, GIT, ASP.NET, C#, REST services, MySql, and front-end technologies.
We offer a professionally challenging and rewarding position among colleagues who are ambitious and extremely good at what they do and constantly working towards becoming even better. itslearning prides itself on a strong professional environment where you have access to all the support you need.
With more than 7 million active users, we are one of the fastest growing international technology companies. Millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide make use of our learning platform. Our dedication to education means we have the success of each individual student at heart.
– are an exceptional web developer who wants to make a difference in online education.
– are a developer who focuses on performant code with scalability in mind.
– do not tolerate bad user experience and desire to show the world how it should be done.
– are communicative, like to discuss solutions, and embrace code reviews as a means for both learning and teaching.
– would love to join a team consisting of exceptional team members.
– love a challenge and pursue innovative solutions.
– at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar fields.
– the ability to communicate efficiently and tactfully both orally and in writing.
– well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
– a positive and responsible attitude.
You are also
– fluent in English.
– experienced in developing web applications with C#.
– experienced in agile development processes.
– structured, detail oriented, and highly organized.
Content and Field Marketing Manager
Location: Bergen or Oslo
This position is a part of the global team and manages three people: one product marketing specialist and two content marketing specialists. This role is responsible for strategically supporting each subsidiary and ensuring successful worldwide marketing results. The position is also responsible for global events, global campaigns, and product marketing.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
– 4-5 years Marketing experience
– Education experience preferred
– Confident, can-do attitude
– Ability to keep track of several different priorities at the same time
– Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com CRM or similar
– Knowledge or experience of Marketo or other marketing automation systems
– Superb English skills
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Ability to plan, implement and execute tasks effectively
– Subsidiary marketing planning, support, reporting, and oversight
– Product marketing and content development
– Marketing campaign planning and execution
– Event management