Här ser du vilka tjänster som för närvarande finns ute att söka. Vi ser fram emot din ansökan!
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
– Be the 1st point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts.
– Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue.
– Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities. Sell professional development training.
– Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business.
– Proactively work with Account Management Team and Sales and Marketing Director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities.
– Update Salesforce accordingly along with processing all contract information accordingly.
– Core understanding of solution sales processes and management of the pipelines
– Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
– Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently
– Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or similar
– Regional travel required
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Must be fluent English and Swedish
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Malmö, Sweden
– As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearningâ€™s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates, and create new and renewal sales opportunities.Job Description/Major Responsibilities
– Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
– Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
– Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
– Meet with educators and teams to support problem solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
– Support the sales teams in bids and solution sales activities.
– Implement and coordinate user adoption activities across our markets.
– Sell and deliver a service revenue in accordance with our budget.
Required Skills And Experience
– Experience as a trainer, course creator or instructor
– Experience with teaching via webinar and face-to-face
– Understanding of educational technology; experience with LMS a plus
– Excellent presentation skills and strong speaking voice
– Superior written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience as a licensed educator required; preference for experience with school years 1 – 6 in the Swedish compulsory school
– Strong project management skills a plus
– Commercial attitude, ability to sell services, understanding of revenue/cost constraints
– Ability to transform skeptics into enthusiasts
– Ability to travel nationally
– Must be fluent in Swedish and English
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Read more about the job and apply for this position here