Fronter used VLE Export for SIMS provisioning. Fronter 19 sees the user provisioning replacement to Wonde, itslearning’s MIS integration partner.
Wonde facilitates user provisioning for staff/student and respective hierarchies, as well as integrated Courses.
Wonde supports all main MIS providers and offers a far more robust and reliable service than VLE Export allowed.
- Wonde requires a Client API (software) to be installed on-site. A technical representative in the school needs to interface with Wonde. The only data Wonde requires for Fronter 19 user provisioning is as follows:
* User/Group information
* User information (staff, students etc.)
- Wonde provides a secure data transfer method. For more information, please see Wonde’s security documents here.
- After the software is installed the school technical representative will need to log in to the Wonde portal and approve the itslearning connection.
- itslearning then tests the data to ensure expected behaviour before pushing to production.
New school year:
At the start of each new school year, a full export will be run to update with any new intake, leavers as well as integrated courses. Hierarchies will now be available.
If you have any questions regarding Wonde you can contact itslearning on 0800 9775714 (option 2) or Wonde ([email protected] or call 01638 779 44).