Personalised instruction is easy with the itslearning LMS
Tools for Communication
- Threaded discussion boards
- Communities for collaboration
- Instant Messaging
- Calendar for events and resource booking
- Parent Portal access
Tools for Planning
- Standards-based customisable planner
- Standards-based rubrics
All plans are dynamic, and shareable both internally and externally.
Tools for Assessment
A variety of test and assignment options including:
- Learning Objectives Progress Report
- Support for tracking offline activities
- Individual Progress reporting
- Recommendation Engine
- A vast digital content library
- Customisable courses
- Student-created content library and blog
- Ability to record cross-platform audio and video
A dedicated “your student” profile card containing all student plans, assessments, tasks and teacher-student communication
A Choice of Device and Formats
- Mobile app (iOS, Android)
- itslearning uses responsive design to accommodate all screen sizes
- Integration with Google Drive and OneDrive
- Support of LTI-based tools and OneRoster
Being successful with personalised learning in everyday instruction is a major challenge for teachers today. itslearning provides tools to support a variety of teaching strategies, all promoting personalised learning. Additionally, the platform supports assessment for learning, standards-based learning and competency-based learning.
With itslearning, teachers can personalise instruction by assigning standards aligned resources from a vast library or use the recommendation engine to give students personalised tasks. Interactive assignment rubrics facilitate personalised feedback or allow students to create, peer assess and analyse results. Teachers can also give students an even stronger voice in the classroom through surveys, discussion boards or individual learning plans, and a choice in how they demonstrate understanding of concepts or learning objectives.
Check out the product graphic above to explore our tools for personalised learning!