Insight you can act on.
The itslearning reporting solutions enable your school or college to get additional value from your use of the platform. A suite of dashboards and analytics provide insights into user engagement, curriculum management and student progress, that facilitate better informed planning and decision making.
Our approach emphasises flexibility and customisation, to ensure that you can apply your understanding of the data to your specific priorities and practices.
- Evaluate curriculum implementation efforts by looking at the range and diversity of course content types
- Monitor learning objective alignment to support standards-based assessment
- View patterns of use to find most and least used content types
- Check progress on specific topics and skills to identify areas needing additional attention
- Monitor system adoption to find schools, roles, or users that may benefit from training or assistance with access
- View the time and durations the system is used for insights into use of blended learning
- Show the value itslearning has via the extent of user participation
- Compare student progress on learning objectives across schools, courses, and by topic
- View detailed learning objectives assessment status and timeline
- See a comprehensive view of any individual student’s progress on learning objectives