- Set up gradebooks using district established and teacher established settings.
- Access a curriculum guide and use its resources.
- Search the repository for content.
- Flagging frequently used resources.
- Assign content to students.
- Create and score an assignment.
- Provide feedback to students.
- Create an assignment for multiple sections of the same class.
- Create small groups.
- View, give feedback, and score multiple attempts from a student.
Detailed “How To” pages exploring topics such as finding resources, creating and administering assignments and assessments, providing feedback to learners, and grading
- Use custom codes to differentiate between missing and excused work.
- Create, deploy and score an assessment, including the use of a variety of item types.
- Tag assignments and assessments to standards.
- Deploy a district-launched assessment and view results.
- View data dashboards for given assessments; generate reports.
- View lessons taught in a previous year and deploy them in the current year.
- Preview what a learner sees.
- Change view/access by role
- Communicate with learners and parents.
- Generate reports based on a variety of parameters.
The itslearning library comes pre-stocked with millions of curated resources. In this video, you’ll learn how to search, filter and add resources to your collection.
The itslearning library is not just a one-way street. In addition to finding resources from thousands of publishers, teachers can also publish their own resources that can be used by their schools or the itslearning community at large.
itslearning’s guided onboarding system makes getting started in the platform a cinch. Here’s how you can get up and running within just minutes.
Make sure your lessons stick by assigning homework in itslearning. This video will walk you through how to create, share and grade take-home assignments.
Collaboration is a cornerstone of learning, and itslearning can help. In this video, you’ll learn how to create group projects for your students.
Stay up to date on your students’ progress with customizable reports from itslearning. Watch this video to learn more.
Planning is a vital part of teaching. When it comes to outlining your goals for the term, itslearning has you covered. Watch this video to learn more!