..including the use of a variety of item types, assessment features, and the creation/use of item banks; deploy and score the assessment
- In the Course Toolbar, click Add.
- In the QuickLinks menu that appears, click the Test link.
- Enter a Title for your Test and a Description, or instructions for students to follow.
- In the Settings Toolbar to the right, define the settings for your assignment
- Visibility: If you are ready to make the assignment available to students, click the Resource is Visible
- Deadline: Use the box to enter when you want the assignment submitted. We suggest that you keep the Close after deadline option unchecked to help alleviate any technical issues students may have when submitting. Any late submissions will be flagged in red and you can use the timestamp to determine whether you want to accept it or not.
- Learning Objectives: Select which standards the assignment aligns to.
- Assessment Scale: Select the scale on which the test will be graded.
- Click Create Test
- After you have created the test, click on Questions.
- Click the green Add button to create a new question.
- Choose the type of question.
- Enter the question in the marked box, as well as any answer choices below.
- Multiple Choice: If you are adding a multiple choice question, be sure to indicate which response is correct.
- Open answer: For open answer questions, you can create an “answer key,” as well as “keywords” to make grading easier.
- Hotspot: Be sure to indicate which part of the picture is correct by creating a hotspot on the intended area
- Click Save to add the question to test and return to the question homepage. Click Save and add new question of this type to continue adding questions of the chosen format.