With itslearning, you get a number of advanced reporting tools. One of these is the “test report” which provides valuable insight into class-wide performance on a particular assessment. Analyzing this data can help you better support learning objectives, and lead to long-term improvements in student achievement.
- On the Course Homepage click the name of the test that you want more details on.
- On the Test Overview Page, click Reports.
- Click Test Statistics to get a high-level overview of how each student performed.
- Click Back to Reports to return to the Report overview page.
- Use Question Statistics to get more granular, question by question insight into how students performed.
TIP: Once the test has been created, you can let your students know that they can find upcoming items for them to complete in the Tasks block on the Overview page or the Bell notification icon on the Site Toolbar.