Wednesday, March 13, 2019 | 11:00 to 11:45 AM Central European Time (CET)
Free webinar for education and technology leaders– Fill out the form to watch recorded session below.
Did you know that among educators:
- 89% of teachers rely on data to help personalise learning for each student’s needs.
- 96% of teachers say they value data on as an important measure of their development and growth.
- 57% of teachers say they do not have enough time during the school day to access and use data.
Source: dataqualitycampaign.org (November 2018)
Steven Threadgold, Head of Product Management at itslearning, presents an overview on how student data can be used by lecturers and tutors to understand student progress, activity and attainment. Join us to hear more about how universities can use the 360° reporting tool in itslearning to use data to impact progress and learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- Overview of what data is most relevant for lecturers.
- Understand how 360° Reports in itslearning gives tutors an understanding of student progress, activity and outcomes.
- The near future developments for data reporting in itslearning.
“It adds more knowledge and understanding of the importance of data and reporting in Higher Education. It highlights the important features of the data and reporting system. Also, it describes how teachers, students and academic management can benefit from it.”
Mouayed Aziz Al Taee, Gulf University, Bahrain.