Wednesday, January 30, 2019 | 11:00 to 11:45 AM Central European Time (CET)
Free webinar for education and technology leaders – Fill out the form below to watch the recorded session.
Did you know that data inspectors can give penalties of up to 4% of your institution’s revenue in case of a serious data breech of personal data? Or that your university brand can be severely damaged in consequence of not knowing how to deal with privacy issues?
John-Arthur Berg, Data Protection Officer at itslearning, presents valuable insights about the challenges and strategies for Data Protection and Privacy based on his experience in itslearning. Join us to explore and understand the best practices to successfully fulfil GDPR in your university and Learning Platform.
In this session, you will learn:
- The 5 critical challenges and risks of not being GDPR compliant and how you can actively protect your university.
- 3 things that may happen if serious data breech of personal data.
- A real case story of the first penalty under GDPR in the Education sector.
- What roles within GDPR does your organisation need to pay attention to?
- How does an LMS play a significant role for your university to become compliant?
- What security processes should you expect from your Learning Platform provider?