Free webinar for education and technology leaders – Fill out the form below to watch the recorded session.
Did you know:
- Microsoft Teams and Office 365 provide strong tools for collaboration, communication, and personalisation. But only after being integrated seamlessly with a Learning Platform like itslearning, can these tools truly support the pedagogical processes.
- While Teams and O365 offer basic grading tools, instant feedback and collaboration, teachers demand more enhanced pedagogical tools. Teachers need tools to plan their courses and a variety of enhanced assessment tools to support a flexible teaching that meets students’ individual needs. To continuously improve and increase the quality of their teaching, teachers need insight in their student’s engagement level and achievements over time.
Lars-Jacob Hove, Head of Product Ownership at itslearning, presents a complete overview of the core features in itslearning and how they are integrated with Teams and Office 365 to unleash a full-strength learning environment. Learn how a seamless integration between Microsoft Teams, Office 365, and itslearning can impact your institution.
In this session, you will learn:
- The individual and integrated strengths of Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and itslearning.
- How to take advantage of Teams and Office 365 when designing courses in itslearning.
- The advantages of this powerful collaboration in the cloud for universities and schools.