Free webinar for education and technology leaders – Fill out the form below to watch the recorded session.
Did you know:
- Top universities have embraced Microsoft Office 365 as it has been found to improve reading and writing skills, as well as collaboration and student engagement.
- Microsoft Office 365 features some of the best digital tools in education that are so easy to use.
- itslearning is fully integrated with O365, allowing teachers to easily create assignments, save files online, and more.
Philip Duffield, Pedagogical Consultant at itslearning, presents the best capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 for universities. Watch a demonstration of the key digital tools of O365 in itslearning to boost student outcomes.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create and collaborate in the cloud.
- How to seamlessly work between Office 365 and your LMS, and save time.
- What the benefits of O365 for teachers are, and how by using these digital tools, teachers can have an impact on student engagement.