Recorded Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 | 15:00 PM CET
Free webinar for school owners, education and technology leaders.
What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how does it affect educational institutions such as schools and universities? Especially now, with remote learning.
John-Arthur Berg, Privacy Champion at itslearning explains GDPR and data privacy laws in the education environment.
In this recording, you will hear about:
- What are the implications of GDPR and the challenges for educational institutions
- What you need to consider as a school leader or teacher
- The impact of GDPR on staff, students and parents
- What is a DPA and why do you need them, and
- How to avoid a data breach
Fill up this form to watch the video and you will also receive a checklist to help your school towards GDPR compliance.