- Use mass messaging to immediately alert stakeholders
- Use the Planner as the central hub for lessons and activities
- Keep lessons short and engaging with audio and video instruction
We know that as educators you are well prepared for all eventualities. But the scale of the coronavirus outbreak is something we have not encountered before, so we've put together this kit to help you ensure learning is not disrupted.
What are the key steps you can take if your school is closed?
- Library has millions of free, standards-aligned resources
- Monitor student progress and engagement through 360° Reports
itslearning Customer Success Manager Rachel Riggio has implemented online learning for many schools in the US. She walks you through the set-up and what to consider to ensure online learning is done quickly and smoothly.
Special thanks to Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation for generously sharing their Resources Package, which you will find in the handout.
Plans in itslearning is a great tool for creating a central hub for regular lessons. Start here to build your remote learning days.
Reach out to our support desk…
We’ll get in touch